Tuesday 6 March 2012

Iliara continues!

Been trying to put in a bit of a push toward getting some more sprites together for Iliara, the mobile/browser game I've been developing with Total Monkery, currently it's maze, rpg game, based around a living cave painting. (More info here and here.)

Over the past year (its been a side project) we've been getting sprites and functionality in all higgledy-piggledy, and the art direction has subsided somewhat SO I've been trying to re-infuse the art with a more organic style as we hope to get a wee promo video together soon.



Anyway I've been doing lots of traditional media stuff and scanning and dropping into the build to see how it's working, think it's starting to get there plus i've really enjoyed actually getting my hands dirty (plus my scanner...argh) More below;

Can't wait to get some builds out to people...Or get it finished.

And it it to be good.

Man we've got a lot of work to do...


No comments:

Post a Comment