Monday 11 November 2019

Update on Updates, (Jeez do people still do the blogger thing anymore??)

It's been very nearly a solid year since my last update here and as I'm starting to look toward 2020 I may be re-evaluating which platforms I use to share and discuss my artwork.

There's many other social media avenues that are good for promoting and sharing work, and considering that my stuff on here tends be a little developmental, sporadic, and not always that finished, it feels like it's neither dev diary, or portfolio. So I'll probably keep it for rambling strange posts like this, while looking into alternatives.

Keep this thing going with the occasional update for now - so some more posts to follow.

Naturally once I've figured this stuff out, I'll be sure to direct folk to where the good stuff's at!

No comments:

Post a Comment